*Do note that all reels sold do not come with backing. Backing options can be found here. Please indicate retrieval direction (Left/Right) during checkout notes
The original Array was Taylor Fly Fishing's bestselling product of all time. It's popularity was due to its sleek design, powerful drag, and consumer conscience price point. It was designed to be the perfect all-around fly reel: fresh water, salt water, big fish, small mountain creeks, the Array could do it all! The Array V2 is an evolution of the original featuring a stronger frame, superior drag strength, flawless stability/tolerances, and a refined design. We took all the great features of the original Array and raised them to another level. Beauty, form, and function make the Array a one-of-a-kind fly fishing reel!
The foundation of any reel design is the drag system. We believe a reel should be built from the drag up. With the Array V2 we designed an entirely new drag system with a focus on stability, reliability, and power. The V2 drag has 8 alternating carbon fiber/stainles steel disks sealed within a watertight chamber. We also isolated the one way clutch in its own chamber to ensure that is remains completely isolated from both moisture and debris. The drag has over 8lbs of drag power which is more than enough for any large salt-water fish you may target. The Array V2 drag is new, innovative, and perfect for virtually all fishing applications.
- Multiple colors (Stealth Black, Slate Grey, Gold)
- Powerful carbon fiber, 8 disk, drag system; strong enough for large salt-water fish and light enough for high mountain trout.
- Virtually zero start-up friction
- Large arbor design for fast retrieve, U-shaped spool for extra capacity
- Watertight sealed drag system
- Machined from aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum
- Engineered two way pleasing clicker. Prevents over-spooling
- Salt-water safe
- Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
- Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection